Volunteer with Capture Photography Festival
Interested in Joining us?
Our dedicated volunteers are vital to the success of the Festival each April. Festival Volunteers assist in a variety of roles in the following areas:
- Events: Helping with set up/take down, providing customer service and front-of-house assistance including, but not limited to, managing guest lists, media check in, coat check, and ushering.
- Bar Service: Pouring drinks and selling drink tickets.
- Admin Support: Assisting the Capture team in-office with a variety of administrative, data entry, marketing, and organizational tasks required during the Festival. Duties vary depending on the position.
- Photography: Documenting our public art projects, exhibition openings, and events. If you have experience at this type of documentary photography we would like to see some examples of your work. We will request any applicants interested in this position to submit a portfolio attached to their email. High-quality documentation of Festival activities is vital for usâ€”photographs will be used for funding applications and for marketing the festival. Photographers will be credited whenever images are used externally.
- Capture Docent: Capture Docents represent the Festival at Capture-programmed exhibitions and events and provide information about programming to the public. This includes gallery sitting and assisting with and guiding public art tours. Become a Volunteer
Become a Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering with Capture, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your contact information, which position(s) interest you, and your availability in April.
A volunteer orientation event will be held in late March.