Please check the websites of participating galleries for the most up-to-date information on independently produced events.
Tu–F: 9 am–10 pm; Sa: 9 am–5 pm
Presented in partnership with Magenta Foundation.
After completing their final assignments, the Incubator participants exhibit one of their best works in Boundaries, the 2019 Flash Forward Incubator Exhibition, at Roundhouse Community Arts Centre in Yaletown. Many of the students will be in attendance for the Silent Auction, and it’s a chance for the community to congratulate them on their completion of the Incubator as well as to scope out the next generation of photographic talent out of British Columbia.
Each of the professionally printed and framed works is available for purchase at the Silent Auction on April 6. All funds raised go back into the participating schools’ art programs.
Generously supported by Vancouver Foundation.
Supported by a London Drugs Printing Grant.
For more information on the Flash Forward Incubator Program, click here.
If you’re a teacher or principal in BC and would like to express interest in participating in next year’s Incubator, please email: [email protected]
2019 Flash Forward Incubator Program—BC Participating Schools
- Georges P. Vanier Secondary, Courtenay-Comox
- John Oliver Secondary, Vancouver
- Magee Secondary, Vancouver
- Point Grey Secondary, Vancouver
- Stratford Hall, Vancouver
- Templeton Secondary, Vancouver
- Eric Hamber Secondary, Vancouver
- Thomas Haney Secondary, Maple Ridge
- Argyle Secondary, North Vancouver
- Gleneagle Secondary, Coquitlam
- Highland Secondary, Courtenay-Comox
- Mark R. Isfeld Secondary, Courtenay-Comox