Add a Capture Artist Edition to your Collection
Every year, Capture releases a new Artist Edition. Proceeds from the sale of these exclusive editions help to fund the Festival. You can view the Capture Limited Editions on our website and purchase them from our online store.
Donate through Chimp
Donations made through Chimp to our charitable partner, the Vancouver Association of Photographic Arts (VAPA), qualify for a tax receipt. Become a Supporter with a minimum donation of $200. All donations collected through VAPA go to Capture Photography Festival. Donate online here.
Join us and become a member of Capture Photography Festival Society
Show your support for the Festival and for photography in Greater Vancouver by becoming a member of our non-profit society.
2022/23 Memberships runs to September 30, 2023
$20 – One Year
$30 – Two Year
Students / Seniors
$15 – One Year
$25 – Two Year
min. $200 donation
Become a Supporter here
Supporter Membership Benefits Include:
- One year membership benefits
- Capture Tote Bag
- Exclusive invitations to Supporter-only events during Capture 2022.
- Tax receipt
- Acknowledgment on our website
2022 Membership Benefits include
- Core Membership Benefits
- A vote at the Capture AGM
- Personalized digital membership card
- Complimentary submission to Capture Event Program
- Complimentary submission to Capture Exhibition Program
- 48 hours pre-sale to members of Capture’s 2022 Artist Edition before it is released for sale to the general public
- 10% off select Capture Artist Editions
2022 Festival Benefits
- With renewal or purchase of a Capture membership, members will receive a link to a “members” subscription rate of $18 for a one year subscription to C Magazine. With renewal of Capture Membership between February 21 and March 6 you’ll be entered to win one of two annual subscriptions to C Magazine
- Special rates at Gamut Editions – 15% discount on printing with select Hahnemuhle papers and 10% discount on mounting/framing ordered with prints. Discounts will be available to members on orders placed during March & April 2022. Discounts can not be stacked with other offers (ex. student discount)
- 10% off on merchandise at the Vancouver Art Gallery store during the month of April 2022*
- 10% off on merchandise at The Polygon Gift Shop and Bookstore during the month of April 2022*
- 10% off on publications at the Contemporary Art Gallery Bookstore during the month of April 2022*
*10% off applies to regular merchandise only and cannot be combined with other offers.
Is your organization looking to partner with one of Vancouver’s premiere cultural events? Capture has sponsor opportunities available at the Major Supporting Sponsor, Supporting Sponsor, and Contributing Sponsor levels.
We invite your organization to focus your sponsorship of the Festival on the project that resonates strongest for you, whether that’s a community engagement program or a public art project.
Becoming a sponsor of Capture Photography Festival offers a wide breadth of sponsor benefits, before, during, and after the annual Festival.
Your sponsorship plays a vital role in the success of the Festival.
For more information, please contact [email protected].
Each April, the annual Capture Photography Festival inspires photography and lens-based lovers of all backgrounds while attracting new audiences to celebrate and learn more about our region’s signature art form. Advertising with Capture is an opportunity for your brand to reach this audience of consumers and simultaneously support culture in Vancouver.
Advertising opportunities exist in the Capture Catalogue, available for free across the Lower Mainland, as well as within the Festival’s digital channels.
Please direct inquiries to [email protected].