Add a Capture Artist Edition to your Collection
Every year, Capture releases a new Artist Edition. Proceeds from the sale of these exclusive editions help to fund the Festival. You can view the Capture Limited Editions on our website and purchase them from our online store.
Donate through Chimp
Donations made through Chimp to our charitable partner, the Vancouver Association of Photographic Arts (VAPA), qualify for a tax receipt. All donations collected through VAPA go to Capture Photography Festival. Donate online here.
Join us and become a member of Capture Photography Festival Society
Show your support for the Festival and for photography in Greater Vancouver by becoming a member of our non-profit society.
Memberships acquired after May 31st, 2023 run until September 30th, 2024
Individual – $20
Students / Seniors – $15
2023 Membership Benefits included
- A vote at the Capture AGM
- Personalized digital membership card
- Complimentary submission to Capture Event Program
- Complimentary submission to Capture Exhibition Program
- 48 hours pre-sale to members of Capture’s 2023 Artist Edition before it is released for sale to the general public
- 10% off select Capture Artist Editions
Festival Month Benefits
- 10% discount at PrintMaker Studio available on printing orders placed during the month of April 2023. Discounts can not be stacked with other offers (ex. student discount).
- 10% discount at Kasko Frame Works available on framing orders placed during the month of April 2023. Discounts can not be stacked with other offers (ex. student discount).
- 10% off on merchandise at the Vancouver Art Gallery store during the month of April 2023*
- 10% off on merchandise at The Polygon Gift Shop and Bookstore during the month of April 2023*
*10% off applies to regular merchandise only and cannot be combined with other offers.
We look forward to sharing our 2024 membership benefits with you in the coming months!
Is your organization looking to partner with one of Vancouver’s premiere cultural events? Capture has sponsor opportunities available at the Major Supporting Sponsor, Supporting Sponsor, and Contributing Sponsor levels.
We invite your organization to focus your sponsorship of the Festival on the project that resonates strongest for you, whether that’s a community engagement program or a public art project.
Becoming a sponsor of Capture Photography Festival offers a wide breadth of sponsor benefits, before, during, and after the annual Festival.
Your sponsorship plays a vital role in the success of the Festival.
For more information, please contact [email protected].
Each April, the annual Capture Photography Festival inspires photography and lens-based lovers of all backgrounds while attracting new audiences to celebrate and learn more about our region’s signature art form. Advertising with Capture is an opportunity for your brand to reach this audience of consumers and simultaneously support culture in Vancouver.
Advertising opportunities exist in the Capture Catalogue, available for free across the Lower Mainland, as well as within the Festival’s digital channels.
Please direct inquiries to [email protected].