$20 – One Year
$30 – Two Year
Students / Seniors
$15 – One Year
$25 – Two Year
Core Membership Benefits
- A vote at the Capture AGM
- Personalized digital membership card
- Complimentary submission to Capture Event Program
- Complimentary submission to Capture Exhibition Program
- 48 hours pre-sale to members of Capture’s 2023 Artist Edition before it is released for sale to the general public
- 10% off select Capture Artist Editions
2023 Festival Benefits
- 10% discount at PrintMaker Studio available on printing orders placed during the month of April 2023. Discounts can not be stacked with other offers (ex. student discount).
- 10% discount at Kasko Frame Works available on framing orders placed during the month of April 2023. Discounts can not be stacked with other offers (ex. student discount).
- 10% off on merchandise at the Vancouver Art Gallery store during the month of April 2023*
- 10% off on merchandise at The Polygon Gift Shop and Bookstore during the month of April 2023*
*10% off applies to regular merchandise only and cannot be combined with other offers.
One Year Membership, Two Year Membership, One Year Senior Discount, Two Year Senior Discount, One Year Student Discount, Two Year Student Discount
Donate Through Chimp
Donations made through Chimp to our charitable partner, the Vancouver Association of Photographic Arts (VAPA), qualify for a tax receipt. All donations collected through VAPA go to Capture Photography Festival.
Achieve Supporter status with a donation of $200 or more.
With a minimum donation of $200, you will be recognized as a Supporter of Capture Photography Festival.
In addition to one year of membership benefits, you’ll receive a free Capture tote bag along with exclusive invitations to Supporter-only events during Capture 2020 and Capture 2021. Additionally, you will receive a full tax receipt and acknowledgement on our website and in a future Capture Catalogue.