2020 Membership Benefits include
- Personalized Membership card
- 10% discount on Capture Artist Editions year-round (contact [email protected] for coupon code)
- 10% discount on admission at the Audain Art Museum during April
- 10% discount at The Polygon Gift Shop & Bookstore during April
- 10% discount on publications and merch at the Contemporary Art Gallery during April
- 15% discount on printing, mounting, and framing at Tricera Print from January 1–December 31, 2020. Tricera also offers a 15% framing discount with each purchase of the 2020 Capture Artist Edition
- A vote at Capture’s Annual General Meeting
- Exclusive newsletters with the latest news from Capture and our community
One Year Membership, Two Year Membership, One Year Senior Discount, Two Year Senior Discount, One Year Student Discount, Two Year Student Discount
Donate Through Chimp
Donations made through Chimp to our charitable partner, the Vancouver Association of Photographic Arts (VAPA), qualify for a tax receipt. All donations collected through VAPA go to Capture Photography Festival.
Achieve Supporter status with a donation of $200 or more.
With a minimum donation of $200, you will be recognized as a Supporter of Capture Photography Festival.
In addition to one year of membership benefits, you’ll receive a free Capture tote bag along with exclusive invitations to Supporter-only events during Capture 2020 and Capture 2021. Additionally, you will receive a full tax receipt and acknowledgement on our website and in a future Capture Catalogue.